Over time, factors like age, childbirth, weight changes, and various medical conditions can cause the muscles of the vagina and surrounding tissue to become stretched or loose. This can lead to potential discomfort, reduced sexual satisfaction, and incontinence. However, technology has come a long way in recent years and now there are non-surgical ways to tighten skin and strengthen muscles in the vaginal wall and pelvic area.
Volure offers revolutionary vaginal rejuvenation in Beverly Hills to treat and improve vaginal laxity and appearance. Our team continues to invest in the latest technologies and methods—including the EmpowerRF and Morpheus8 systems—to provide our clients with the best options possible. We perform these treatments in our relaxing, spa-like environment for a safe, comfortable, and effective procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is vaginal rejuvenation, and what does the procedure involve?
- Vaginal rejuvenation refers to various procedures aimed at restoring the appearance and functionality of the vaginal area.
What are the common reasons for seeking vaginal rejuvenation procedures?
- Women often seek vaginal rejuvenation for concerns related to childbirth, aging, changes in hormone levels, or aesthetic and functional improvements in the vaginal area.
What is the expected recovery time and post-procedure care for vaginal rejuvenation treatments?
- The recovery time can vary depending on the specific procedure. Patients are typically advised to avoid strenuous activities, sexual intercourse, and certain hygiene products for a few weeks following the procedure to facilitate proper healing.
“Melissa is a great technician who really knows her stuff and Volure is a really nice place to go with a friendly, welcoming team.” Simon M.
“I am so happy with my results and felt so welcomed and comfortable the entire time. Will definitely come back for any other beauty treatments I need!!” Alexandra T.
“I don't trust anyone but Larissa to do my lip fillers!” Erica D.
No two bodies are the same, which is why no two treatments should be either. Our team leverages both radiofrequency (RF) and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to provide customized treatments that can be layered to address your unique concerns. The Morpheus8 V, VTone, and FormaV, are used together for gentle tissue remodeling to rejuvenate the vagina and pelvic floor muscles.
Treatment times and the number of sessions needed will be tailored specifically to your goals to ensure results that help you feel comfortable and confident again. Our qualified nurse practitioner will assess your needs and create a personalized treatment plan with you. Because this procedure addresses interior and exterior tissue in a minimally invasive way there is little to no necessary downtime needed.
Pairing Morpheus V & Forma V Systems for Maximum Results
The Morpheus V and Forma V both utilize radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten and rejuvenate the vaginal canal without surgery. They are both FDA-approved non-surgical devices—allowing you to receive short treatments without any downtime. By combining these treatments, we are able to remodel both the internal and external aspects of your pelvic floor.
- Morpheus V: This small, handheld device pairs microneedling with controlled pulses of RF energy to gently heat the labia—external anatomy—to encourage tightening as well as collagen and elastin production.
- Forma V: The narrow, wand-like device has embedded sensors in the tip to deliver RF current to interior tissue. The heat penetrates the underlying skin—called the dermis—without injuring the top layer, again stimulating collagen and elastin production safely.
with Personalized Care
We understand that concerns around your vagina can be uncomfortable to talk about and the delicate area can be sensitive. That is why we create a soothing environment from the moment you walk in and happily offer Pronox as an additive to relieve pain and anxiety around your procedure. With innovative technologies, passionate staff, and state-of-the-art facility, Volure has become a trusted name in Beverly Hills vaginal rejuvenation treatments.
Call our team today at (310) 907-7794 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.