Quality Dermal Fillers & Aesthetic Injectables
Aesthetic injectables are designed to be a non-surgical option to diminish the appearance of aging skin as well as address other skin issues such as acne scars and spider veins. At Volure, we have decades of experience working with injectables and continue to invest in the latest advancements in order to offer our clients an unmatched experience. Our dedicated nurse practitioners specialize in developing a personalized treatment plan and start each service with a complimentary consultation. This allows us to learn about your goals, perform a skin assessment, walk you through your options, and schedule your session(s), so you feel confident at every stage of the process.
What Are the Common Uses of Botox?
Botox is commonly used for cosmetic purposes to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, such as frown lines, crow's feet, and forehead lines. It can also used for medical conditions like chronic migraines, muscle spasms, excessive sweating, and overactive bladder.
Call (310) 907-7794 For Botox & Injectables in Beverly Hills
At Volure, our goal is to create a treatment as unique as you are, using the most advanced products on the market, to help you preserve youth and enhance your natural beauty. No matter which treatment you need, you can expect an unmatched degree of care and attention to detail. We are proud to be a trusted name in Botox and aesthetic injectables throughout Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and the Greater Los Angeles area.
“Volure MedSpa is truly the best in their field. These ladies are experts from the moment you check in and continues with follow ups days later.” Heather W.
“I am so happy with my results and felt so welcomed and comfortable the entire time. Will definitely come back for any other beauty treatments I need!!” Alexandra T.
“BEST Medspa in LA. I travel from Texas to go here.” Sara E.
You no longer need to go under the knife to restore your youthful appearance. Our highly trained staff offers an array of minimally invasive injectable solutions to help you achieve your aesthetic goals without the downtime of surgery. From fine lines and spider veins to double chins and hollow features, we pair your unique skin concern with a customized treatment plan to deliver results you love.
Our aesthetic injectables include:
- Botox: As the most popular aesthetic injectable on the market, Botox has been used to help countless patients minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This FDA-approved injectable works by temporarily immobilizing targeted muscles to prevent lines from deepening. This is a great option if you struggle with forehead lines, crow’s feet, or neck wrinkles. In addition to Botox, we offer Dysport and Xeomin as wrinkle relaxer alternatives.
- Dermal Fillers: Our professionals offer multiple brands of dermal fillers to suit your unique goals. These injectables use hyaluronic acid to temporarily add volume to your face, sculpting it for a natural, youthful appearance. Whether you are self-conscious about hollow areas around your eyes, sagging cheeks, or thin lips, this FDA-approved treatment could help.
- Sculptra: Our non-surgical, long-lasting solution to achieve a naturally youthful and sculpted appearance. This innovative treatment, offered at our MedSpa, utilizes advanced injectable technology to stimulate collagen production, replenishing lost volume and minimizing wrinkles.
- Sclerotherapy: If spider veins have you feeling less confident, our team uses sclerotherapy to minimize their appearance. This best-in-class therapy involves injecting a series of saline solutions into the vein to collapse it, leading to less noticeable coloration.
- Kybella: This FDA-approved injectable uses a synthetic deoxycholic acid to destroy fat cells under the chin. If you struggle with a double chin, or simply want to slim your profile, this innovative procedure can create a noticeable reduction in the fullness around the chin.